• Downloading from our site will require you to have a paid membership. Upgrade to a Premium Membership from 10$ a month today!

Dont forget read our Rules! Also anyone caught Sharing this content will be banned. By using this site you are agreeing to our rules so read them. Saying I did not know is simply not an excuse! You have been warned.

vBulletin Connect 5.5.4 nulled by tuoitreit.vn

vBulletin Connect 5.5.4 nulled by tuoitreit.vn 5.5.4

No permission to download

Admin

Staff member
Administrator
Admin submitted a new resource:

vBulletin Connect 5.5.4 nulled by tuoitreit.vn - vBulletin Connect 5.5.4 nulled by tuoitreit.vn

Tody tuoitreit.vn will share vBulletiin 5.5.4 nulled by tuoitreit.vn
vBulletin 5.5.4 Changes and Updates
Front End Changes
A new option has been added to show the user's avatar instead of the status icon in Topic Lists. This allows the system to be consistent with the responsive view. All views will display the same icons based on this option. You can access the option in the AdminCP under...

Read more about this resource...

Thank you for sharing. When i uploaded and configured mysql credentials in core/includes/config.php and went to subdomain.mydomain.com/core/install/upgrade.php
i see:
syntax error, unexpected 'Ss' (T_STRING), expecting ')' ## /home/myusername/domains/mydomain.com/public_html/vb5/core/vb/string.php(28) Exception Thrown #0 [internal function]: vB::autoload('vB_String') #1 /home/myusername/domains/mydomain.com/public_html/vb5/core/vb/request/web.php(197): spl_autoload_call('vB_String') #2 /home/myusername/domains/mydomain.com/public_html/vb5/core/vb/request/web.php(41): vB_Request_Web->resolveRequestUrl() #3 /home/myusername/domains/mydomain.com/public_html/vb5/core/install/init.php(94): vB_Request_Web->__construct() #4 /home/myusername/domains/mydomain.com/public_html/vb5/core/install/upgrade.php(108): require_once('/home/myusername/d...') #5 {main}

this is the string.php code at line 28 where it complains about T_STRING:
public static $convertionMap = array(
'?=>'Ss','?=>'a', '?=>'a', '?=>'a', '?=>'a', '?=>'a',
'?=>'a', '?=>'a', '?=>'c', '?=>'e', '?=>'e', '?=>'e', '?=>'e', '?=>'i', '?=>'i', '?=>'i',
'?=>'i', '?=>'d', '?=>'n', '?=>'o', '?=>'o', '?=>'o', '?=>'o', '?=>'o', '?=>'o', '?=>'u',
'?=>'u', '?=>'u', '?=>'y', '?=>'y', '?=>'b', 'ÿ'=>'y', '?=>'f'
);

The error shows on PHP 7.1, 7.2, 7.3 and on 5.6 shows blank page only
any idea how to fix it please?

Last edited:

Facebook Comments

Back