• Downloading from our site will require you to have a paid membership. Upgrade to a Premium Membership from 10$ a month today!

Dont forget read our Rules! Also anyone caught Sharing this content will be banned. By using this site you are agreeing to our rules so read them. Saying I did not know is simply not an excuse! You have been warned.

Notifications - powered by Gritter [Paid]

Admin

Staff member
Administrator
DEMONSTRATION

VIDEO 1: Create a Simple Notification

[youtube]oGLcAJNkqD4[/youtube]
(Full screen and HD for best results)

VIDEO 2: New in version 1.4

[youtube]FTtxJgU11wQ[/youtube]

NOTIFICATIONS:

This add-on is entirely managed from the Admin CP almost identically to how you manage Notices.

This allows you to display notifications to your users when certain criteria is met.

Let's say you want to display a "Welcome" notification to your new users. You could set it up like this:

Admin CP > List Notifications

Click on + Create New Notification

With the options specified above, the notification (seen below), a dark style notification, will display a welcome message (note {name} will be replaced by the user's name or "Guest") for 6 seconds (6000ms).

Also, the notification is active, it can't be dismissed (so it will be shown all the time the criteria is met), and the user's avatar will be shown.

The notification is not a sticky. If the notification is a sticky then it would not fade out, and it would stay on the screen until it is closed regardless of what time is set in the "Time to show notification".

If you use the Notices feature, you will recognise the Criteria tabs - you manage the criteria for Notifications in exactly the same was as Notices.

This particular notification I want to show on every page (so I'll leave the Page Criteria blank) but to users who have no more than 10 messages:

HOW TO INSTALL

1) Download the zip file. Extract its contents.
2) Upload the contents of the upload folder to the root of your XenForo installation.
3) Install using the XML file provided.
Download tuoitreit.vn_Notifications-v1.5-for-XenForo-v1.1.x.zip (130.8 kb)

Facebook Comments

Back