• Downloading from our site will require you to have a paid membership. Upgrade to a Premium Membership from 10$ a month today!

Dont forget read our Rules! Also anyone caught Sharing this content will be banned. By using this site you are agreeing to our rules so read them. Saying I did not know is simply not an excuse! You have been warned.

Guest Warn - Elegant Floating Warning for your guests v2.9.2 - Cảnh báo cho khách v2.9.2 cho vbb

Admin

Staff member
Administrator
tuoitrevnbiz05012013.png

Description

This modification show an elegant warn for all guests of your forum with the possibility to add a close button, is a conversion of this mybb add-on. For all the feature or the mod version history click here Look at the screenshots for more!

Installation

Upload the product via admincp and go in Settings->Guest Warn for customize the text and the close option, then go in Settings->Guest Warn for customize the style
For the update just redownload and reupload the file, make sure that overwriting is set to Yes

Demo

Online demo: http://scanu.altervista.org/

Translations
  • Arabic translation by Dr.OsamA (download in the attachments) ONLY 2.7

PLEASE VOTE THIS MOD FOR MOTM CLICK HERE, AND CLICK MARK AS INSTALLED

Please donate to support my free works :)

If you like this mod please see this other elegant mod for your forum: click here

To get support:
  1. Mark this mod as Installed
  2. Copy/Pasted errors or screenshots
  3. URL/link to site

Many thanks to my brother: Clear (Darkness95) that allowed me to convert his plugin and using his style. Please if there are errors in the phrases let me know.
To the coders: This mod use javascript and css but i don't want to write them in other files because i like that the mod is easy to install so you have not to upload files, the image too are situated in online server so you don't have to download and re-upload in your server. That's all

If you like italian G-funk/rap please try out this music or this music
If you like italian rap try out this music

Download
tuoitreit.vn_Guest_Warn 2.9.2.xml

Facebook Comments

Back