This tutorial is targeted for experienced C# programmers who want to program and apply C# in their applications. It provides practices and real-world performance tips.
It includes curriculum for preparing Microsoft Certification 70-483.
This course covers the following topics:
- Collections and Generics
- Assemblies and GAC
- Exception Handling
- IO Streams
- Unsafe Code
- Reflection And Attributes
- More On Classes
- New Features
- Developing GUI Application Using WinForms
- Database Programming Using ADO.NET
- Managing Data Using DataSet
- N-Tier Layered Architecture Applications
- Windows Services
- Delegates & Events
- Anyone who wants to learn C# advanced concepts
- Anyone who is preparing for Microsoft Certifications.