- Dedicated feedback page for all feedback data.
- Positive, negative, neutral feedback, user's total rating.
- Feedback as buyer, seller, trader.
- Users feedback profile with feedback left for and left by user.
- Feedback comments system.
- Deal URL options to allow users to specify deal URL and deal thread.
- Deal thread forums, valid deal URL checking options (starter check, board URL check, unique deal URL check).
- Deal thread AJAX suggestion.
- Feedback submission from user's feedback profile and from thread.
- Tabbed home page with latest feedback, top trusted and untrusted traders, latest activity sections.
- Latest feedback on home page via AJAX.
- Latest activity on home page via AJAX.
- Latest activity filtering by type and user.
- Sidebars with latest feedback, top trusted and untrusted traders sections.
- Latest feedback and feedback stats in member profile.
- Detailed feedback stats in posts, conversations and visitor panel (positive/negative/neutral).
- XenForo Resource Manager and Media Gallery deal URL and deal thread support.
- Feedback reporting and moderation.
- Board Feedback Statistics page for detailed board statistics.
- User Preferences page for feedback preferences.
- Admin email, PM, alert notifications. Instant, hourly, daily, weekly notifications.
- User email, PM, alert notifications. Instant, hourly, daily, weekly notifications.
- Default users notifications setup in admin panel.
- Feedback submission restriction for users with no feedback.
- Unique rating option to calculate rating per unique user.
- Feedback edit time limit, duplicate time limit, maximum feedback per hour options.
- Comment form enable/disable, require comment, comment minimum length options.
- Separate admin panel section.
- User group permissions - view feedback pages, give feedback, receive feedback, be invisible from latest activity, moderators permissions.
- Latest Feedback, Top Traders, Untrusted Traders widgets.
- Total feedback is at least X, Total feedback score is at least X%, Total positive feedback is at least X and User has left at least X feedback criteria to be used in User group promotions and Trophies.
- Users rating update tool.
- Importers from Feedback System 1.x, vBulletin iTrader, Photopost Classifieds Feedback, MyBB Reputations, XenTrader 2.x, Trader (XenForo 1.x, 2.x).
Forums running Feedback System 2.x
License Notice. All Feedback System 1.x license holders with active licenses have access to 2.x version.
Download information. To download the add-on visit Client's Area Client Area - DNF Technology - Skydevelop Limited Client's Area > Services > My Licenses > XenCentral Feedback System > Downloads.
The add-on is installed as usual XenForo 2 add-on. XenCentral Framework installation is not needed.
Especially for testing purposes, we developed Feedback System 1.x to Feedback System 2.x importer. If you have Feedback System 1.x installed, feel free to use this importer to import the feedback data and to test the add-on with actual data.
Feedback System 1.x to 2.x Upgrade.
To upgrade 1.x installation to 2.x, upload 2.x package to forums root directory and visit Admin Panel > Add-ons page to perform the upgrade.
Upgrading from 1.x installation to 2.x will keep all your feedback data, including route filters configured for 1.x version. Note: upgrade script will change the tables of 1.x installation and you can not revert the changes back. If you'll uninstall the add-on after upgrade, it will remove all data, including the data migrated from 1.x version
After installing/upgrading the add-on:
- Navigate to Groups & permissions -> User group permissions -> edit. Set Feedback System and Feedback System Moderators permissions. Click Save.
- Navigate to Feedback System -> General Options. Check and set all options. Click Save.
If you were using Feedback System on XenForo 1.x XenCentral Framework Removal tool will remove deprecated XenCentral Framework associated tables from XenForo 2 database. It just runs the appropriate queries upon installation to drop those tables.
The add-on will work on both XenForo 2.0 and 2.1.
If you have XenCentral Ad Server installed, it stores payment api data in XenCentral Framework tables. Do not use this add-on unless you want to erase those data.
1. Uninstall XenCentral Framework 1.4.2 from XenForo 2 admin panel.
2. Install XenCentral Framework Removal add-on.
3. Uninstall XenCentral Framework Removal add-on.
4. Remove src/XenCentral/FrameworkRemoval directory from your XenForo 2 installation.