- Compatible XF 2.x versions
- Adds new "Edit email address" and "Edit password" permissions to User and Groups permissions
- Adds custom Edit Profile and Reset password links to User Options admin screen
- Option to disable "Forgot your password?" or re-link to your custom edit profile page
- Disables "change" email button or re-link to your custom edit profile page
- Removes password fields and replaces with "change" button link to your custom edit profile page
https://domain.com/lost-password/ and https://domain.com/account/email/
No permissions or settings of this addon are applied by default. Once enabled, select the user group you wish to disable email address or password editing and set the permissions to "No" or "Never". You can also navigate to XF > Options > User Options to see custom options to change the edit profile URLs and disable the "Forgot your password" feature.