- Unlimited Form Types*
- Unlimited Forms*
- Unlimited Questions*
- Different Forms for each Form Type
- Different Questions for each Form
- Show Multiple Form Types in sidebar and/or navigation tab
- Control Form Type access by Usergroup, User Criteria
- Control Form access by Usergroup, User Criteria
- Notification of an form being submitted via Forum Thread and/or Email and/or Private Message
- Instantly promote a user when they submit an form
- Include a yes/no poll in a thread and automatically promote the user based on the poll results
- Include a normal poll with no promotion options in a thread
- Open a form when starting a new thread
- Specify different forums for reports for each form
- Define a default question set that can be included on all forms
- Much, much more!
Changes from AAF for XenForo 1.x
- Form Types are now optional.
- Application Thank You moved from Form Type to Form itself.
- Question color moved from Add-on Options to Form Misc. Options.
- All Post/PC user info now uses names instead of user ids.
- Question order is now drag and drop.
- Form report Thread Prefix now a dropdown list of all prefixes available.
- User PC Message now uses WYSIWYG editor.
- Moved moderator promotion permissions from hard coded to form.
- Moved approval user groups from Add-on options to user group permissions.
- Any first question answer can now be used in report titles.
- Section headers no longer printed in report post/pc/email.
- Email now HTML type.
- Completely removed add-on options.
Additions not in AAF for XenForo 1.x
- Rich text that can be displayed below forms.
- Copy function to Form Types.
- Approve/Deny links can be displayed with promotion polls.
- Approving or denying a form closes a form poll if it exists.
- Answer color to form Misc. Options.
- Default answer is now usable for Single selection forum list question type.
- WYSIWYG editor question type.
- Promotion poll end date can be extended by 24 hours if the user has permission to extend form polls.
NOTE: You can not import, exported application forms from XF 1.5. But forms will be converted when upgrading from XF1.x to XF2.x.
* Limited only if you are limited in database size and/or free disk space.