• Downloading from our site will require you to have a paid membership. Upgrade to a Premium Membership from 10$ a month today!

Dont forget read our Rules! Also anyone caught Sharing this content will be banned. By using this site you are agreeing to our rules so read them. Saying I did not know is simply not an excuse! You have been warned.

Google Adsense with vBulletin Nulled

Admin

Staff member
Administrator
ITS A COPY OF A CACHED PAGE FROM VBTEAM.INFO
I HAVEN'T WRITTEN THIS TUTORIAL, "lexxie" from vbteam.info wrote it
(sorry for my poor english)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enable Adsense Banners without vBulletin Account

Now what do we have to do, to work around this nice vbulletin lock to make adsense work on your forums without activating it at vBulletin ?

Just a few steps needed, real simple :

Step 1, first retrieve your client pub id from the adsense control panel,

in ur adsense account, go to "My Account", then look for "Property Information"

ur id will be something like this ca-pub-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copy the number, we need it for further modding !

Step 2, open ./includes/init.php

Look for :
PHP:
// Add AdSense if present$vbulletin->adsense_pub_id = '';$vbulletin->adsense_host_id = '';
replace it with your own pub_id filled in in both fields !!

PHP:
// Add AdSense if present$vbulletin->adsense_pub_id = 'ca-pub-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx';$vbulletin->adsense_host_id = 'ca-pub-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx';
Save the file and reupload it.

Step 3, open ./includes/class_bootstrap.php

Look for

PHP:
$template->register('adsense_pub_id', $vbulletin->adsense_pub_id);$template->register('adsense_host_id', $vbulletin->adsense_host_id);
replace with

PHP:
$template->register('adsense_pub_id', $vbulletin->adsense_pub_id);//$template->register('adsense_host_id', $vbulletin->adsense_host_id);

Step 4, open ./includes/class_postbit.php

Look for

PHP:
$template->register('adsense_pub_id', $vbulletin->adsense_pub_id);$template->register('adsense_host_id', $vbulletin->adsense_host_id);
replace with

PHP:
$template->register('adsense_pub_id', $vbulletin->adsense_pub_id);//$template->register('adsense_host_id', $vbulletin->adsense_host_id);

Now the ads should show up normally on your website if you use the advertisement module to put banners on your website.

And vBulletin cannot see your adsense stats, because its bull****

I Hope you folks enjoy this mod !

Greets
lexxie

Pastebin Version

Facebook Comments