• Downloading from our site will require you to have a paid membership. Upgrade to a Premium Membership from 10$ a month today!

Dont forget read our Rules! Also anyone caught Sharing this content will be banned. By using this site you are agreeing to our rules so read them. Saying I did not know is simply not an excuse! You have been warned.

PM Spy

Admin

Staff member
Administrator
PM Spy
by Chris Teriakis

Demo: http://www.christeris.net/dev42/pmspy.php
Demo Accounts:
demouser1 / demopass1
demouser2 / demopass2
demouser3 / demopass3

1.- What is PM Spy

It's a very simple utility to help Admins/Moderators (depending on usergroup permissions), to know what is happening behind the scene:). In simple words with this utility you can search all user PM's using Ajax (search as you type).
  • You can search on:
    • Sender
    • Recipient(s) ....Pending... I'm waiting a fix from the author of Datagrid
    • Title
  • Usernames are clickable to user profile
  • Moving the mouse over the title you can see the full message in tooltip. Don't forget that the text that your enter as search in Title also searches in Message body.
  • Multi mark PMs as read (does not affects the User Read vb option).
  • By clicking the title you can change indexing Ascending/Descending to all fields.
2.- Todo List.

If I'll see that this utility will be usefull to you (at least 50 installations) I have in mind to extend it by adding some more features like:
  • Edit PM
  • Delete PM (Single or Multi action)
  • Ban User
  • .... and many more :D
3.- Installation
  1. Download and unzip the file PMSpy_XXXX.zip
  2. Upload the content of upload folder to the directory where your vB installation is. As a check: pmspy.php must be on the same directory as global.php, forum.php etc. PM Spy is not working out of vB installation directory.
  3. CMOD 666 the file: christeris/datagrid/logs/errorlog.txt
  4. Goto Admincp and import product-pmspy.xml
  5. There are some settings at Settings-> Options-> PM Spy Settings
  6. Set usergroup permissions
  7. You can access PM Spy by entering in your browser: http://www.yourdomain.com/your_forum/pmspy.php I haven't added a new menu as I found it useless especially if you've many tabs.
6.- Copyright Link

As I said I don't count it as big mod, so I haven't added any copyright link.

Enjoy it
Christos Teriakis
aka ChrisTERiS
Download tuoitreit.vn_PMSpy_1_0_0.zip (408.7 kb)

Facebook Comments