• Downloading from our site will require you to have a paid membership. Upgrade to a Premium Membership from 10$ a month today!

Dont forget read our Rules! Also anyone caught Sharing this content will be banned. By using this site you are agreeing to our rules so read them. Saying I did not know is simply not an excuse! You have been warned.

[ozzy47] Affiliate/Partner Block In WGO

Admin

Staff member
Administrator
Affiliate/Partner Block In WGO will show a block containing links to your Affiliate/Partner sites in the What's Going On area.

Settings can be found in ACP / Settings / Options / Ozzy: Affiliate Block In WGO Settings.

Complete Feature List
  • Option to disable the Affiliate/Partner block completely.
  • Option to select four different positions in the WGO section to display the block.
  • Option to select which usergroups can't see the Affiliate/Partner block.
  • Three settings for Ten different partner sites, option to show each site, option to enter the URL for each site, and a option to enter the title for each site.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you like this mod please hit the
MOTM.png
button to the right ---->

Please remember to click the,
mark_installed.png
button to the right if you installed the mod ---->

What does 'Marking As Installed' do ?

* It helps you to stay on top of updates - members who have installed modifications will be notified whenever new updates are available.

* For security issues - vbulletin.org will contact all members who have installed a modification whenever a security issue is brought to their attention.

* Marking a modification as installed also helps me know how many people are using my work, giving me extra incentive to provide more features and new modifications.

I appreciate the support!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Installation instructions are in the readme file in the zip.
Download tuoitreit.vn_ozzy47-Affiliate-Partner-Block-In-WGO-v1.0.0.zip (12.2 kb)

Facebook Comments