• Downloading from our site will require you to have a paid membership. Upgrade to a Premium Membership from 10$ a month today!

Dont forget read our Rules! Also anyone caught Sharing this content will be banned. By using this site you are agreeing to our rules so read them. Saying I did not know is simply not an excuse! You have been warned.

[01] Restrict Browsing For Unverified Email Users

[01] Restrict Browsing For Unverified Email Users 1.0.1

No permission to download

Admin

Staff member
Administrator
Admin submitted a new resource:

[01] Restrict Browsing For Unverified Email Users - This addon will gives you the ability to restrict browsing for unverified email users.

View attachment 1126
View attachment 1127
View attachment 1128
View attachment 1129
Restrict Community Browsing for users with unverified email addresses or those who have not yet confirmed their email.

No extra setting is required.
Features:

- Can View Own Profile.
- Can Update his Email.
- Can Access The Account details page.
- Can Access The Password and security page.
- Can Access The Privacy...

Read more about this resource...

Admin updated [01] Restrict Browsing For Unverified Email Users with a new update entry:

Added Phrases

Added Phrases to Customize the text with your own.
  • Phrase title="01_RB_icon" Contains the icon - <i class="fas fa-envelope"></i>
  • Phrase title="01_RB_Confirm_your_email" Contains the title text - CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL
  • Phrase title="01_RB_Account_confirmation_is_required" Contains the text - Account confirmation is required.
  • Phrase title="01_RB_Change_email" Contains the text - If the email provided is incorrect, it can be updated.
  • Phrase...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Facebook Comments

Back